Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
B CAR Auto Parts, SLU (hereinafter, “B CAR”), CIF nº B65797045, located at Calle Alfons XII, 82, Bajos 2ª – 08006, Barcelona (Spain) and email: info @ B CAR.com, will be responsible for your personal data (hereinafter, the “Data”).
To whom is this Policy applicable?
The use of the B CAR Website and of its Application is not directed to minors under 14 years of age and, therefore, they must refrain from providing any personal information. In this sense, B CAR recommends the use of its Website and its Application for people over 18 years of age. To do this, B CAR reserves the right to check at any time the age of the users of its Website and its Application
When do we collect your personal information?
B CAR collects and treats personal data of users who have registered on our Website or in our Application, as well as users who, not having registered, browse or consult them.
In this way, B CAR obtains and uses the data of the IP and other identifiers provided by the device from which you browse our Website or by our Application, while collecting the Data you provide at the time of registration as “User” of B CAR, as well as those Data obtained as a result of browsing, requests, publications, conversations, searches, purchases.
What data do we collect?
For what purposes and with what legitimate basis do we treat your personal data?
In the event that you have not registered on our website and/or our Application, B CAR will treat the Ip of your device for the following purposes:
– To know the origin of the download of our Application, carrying out said treatment in response to our legitimate interest in improving the commercial offer.
In the event that you have registered on our website and/or our Application, the purposes for which we will treat your personal data are:
– Manage your registration and your user preferences within the registered user area, as well as to provide you with the services of our Web page and/or of our Application that you have requested. The legitimation basis that enables B CAR to process your data for the present purpose is your application for registration.
– To ensure the proper use of our services and products, preventing illicit or contrary to our policy and values being carried out, and may even terminate your registration as a registered user. The basis for legitimizing such treatment is compliance by B CAR with certain legal obligations, as well as the legitimate interest to protect our services and products.
– Send you, by any means, including by electronic means, commercial communications in relation to the products and services offered by B CAR, communications that may be directed to your consumption habits, browsing or use of our Website and/or our Application. B CAR will make such treatment in response to the relationship maintained with you, bearing in mind that the aforementioned communications will always be about our products and services.
– Track the delivery of products and/or services acquired through our Website and/or our Application. B CAR carries out said treatment as a consequence of the acceptance on its part of the general contracting conditions made at the moment of requesting said service of delivery of requested product or services.
– Manage complaints and queries about products and/or services acquired through our website and/or our application, the legal basis of this treatment being the legal basis of B CAR in accordance with consumer protection regulations. and users.
How long do we keep your personal information?
In the event that you have not registered on our Web page and / or our Application, the time of conservation of your personal data by B CAR will be as follows:
– The treatment made of the IP or any another identifier of your device to know the origin of the download of our web and / or application will be carried out only at the moment in which said download takes place.
In the event that you have registered on our website and / or our Application, the Data we treat will be kept during the following periods:
– The data collected to allow you to register on our website or application will be kept as long as you do not cancel your account.
– The data collected to manage your preferences as a user will be maintained as long as you do not oppose such treatment.
– Those data collected and processed to ensure the good use of our services and products will be retained until the corresponding verification action has been carried out.
– Those data collected to send you commercial communications about our own services will be retained while you do not register as a registered user and do not oppose such treatment.
– The data obtained as a result of the contracting of the home services by you will be retained until you prescribe the civil liability derived from said service.
– Those data obtained as a result of complaints or queries that may be sent to us will be kept until the corresponding complaint or inquiry has been resolved.
In general, when you unsubscribe as a registered user of B CAR, it will eliminate all the information available to you. However, B CAR will keep purely statistical data on the use of its resources and tools by users.
With whom do we share your personal information?
As we have informed you, only, in case you give us your consent for it, B CAR communicates your data to third companies outside our company.
In this regard, we inform you that we select only the service providers that offer adequate guarantees of protection of your data, being able to contact B CAR for more information about it.
What are your rights regarding the protection of personal data?
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation to the processing and portability of your Data, as well as the revocation, at any time, of the consents, where applicable, rendered before B CAR Auto Parts, SLU, CIF nº B65797045 in Calle Alfons XII, 82, Bajos 2ª – 08006, Barcelona (Spain), attaching a photocopy of your ID or equivalent valid identification document. For your convenience, and without prejudice to the fulfilment of certain formal requirements established by the LOPD, B CAR Auto Parts, SLU offers you the possibility of exercising the aforementioned rights through the electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, we remind you of the possibility of addressing a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you consider that B CAR has not duly fulfilled the exercise of your rights. Said claim may be presented to the aforementioned authority through the different options that the electronic headquarters of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection offers (https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html)
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation to the processing and portability of your Data, as well as the revocation, at any time, of the consents, where applicable, rendered before B CAR Auto Parts, SLU, CIF nº B65797045, on the Street Alfons XII, 82, Bajos 2ª – 08006, Barcelona (Spain), attaching a photocopy of your ID or equivalent valid identification document. For your convenience, and without prejudice to the fulfilment of certain formal requirements established by the LOPD, B CAR Auto Parts, SLU offers you the possibility of exercising the aforementioned rights through the electronic mail: email@example.com.